Lead the Change
Combining visual experiences with educational keynotes and knowledge sharing sessions, organizations will have the opportunity to meet qualified professionals in SCM. Organizations and individuals engaged in machine learning, AI, IoT, automation, autonomous transportation, block chain, asset tracking and more, are invited to exhibit.
Streamlining the Flow of Goods and Services
The supply chain network is changing at lightning speed. With increasing competition and pressure to deliver goods faster and smarter, supply chain management needs to be ahead of the curve. The Expo will feature a unique floor plan designed to showcase key supply chain segments, with an interactive Main Stage at the heart of the floor. Combining visual experiences with educational keynotes and knowledge sharing sessions, organizations will have the opportunity to meet qualified professionals in SCM.
If your organization is involved in streamlining and maximizing the flow of goods and services for your clients, the exhibition is a key arena to market, develop and sustain your brand.
Who Should Exhibit?
Supply Change Leaders seek a broad range of solutions from the market, including:
- Airport authorities
- Consumer-retail exchange
- Customer fulfillment and collaboration
- Customs and regulatory
- Documentation creation, tracking and management
- Economic development agencies
- Facility operations
- Hardware and computing solutions
- Information sharing
- Inventory management
- Order creation, tracking and processing
- Packaging - machines/equipment
- Packaging materials and supplies
- Performance management
- Product development
- Real Estate and land developers
- Research and development
- Software & information systems
- Sourcing and procurement
- Supply chain innovation
- Supply chain planning
- Supply chain strategy
- Transportation & freight forwarding
- Warehousing - racking and equipment
- Warehousing - real estate & construction